Bois Legal Counsel’s construction law practice involve all phases of development, construction and reuse:
- Prosecution & defense of construction defect, delay and cost overrun disputes involving both public and private works projects and representation before all state and federal courts, and AAA arbitration proceedings.
- Personal injury and property damage claims involving construction sites.
- Environmental/toxics liability related to construction sites.
- Preliminary notice, mechanic’s and materialmen’s lien, stop notice, and lien foreclosure transactional assistance, including document analysis, preparation, negotiation, and representation.
- Delinquent account representation, prosecution and defense.
- Contract document analysis, preparation, and negotiation.
Our lawyers have handled over 300 construction defect, delay or cost overrun claims and lawsuits advancing and protecting the interests of owners, developers, architects, soil engineers, geologists, civil engineers, structural engineers and contractors.
Our projects have ranged from high rise towers to single family dwellings; and complex soil nail wall structures to simple retaining walls. We have handled both private and public works project disputes.